Embassy Suites Santa Clara-Silicon Valley offers luxurious hotel suites, complimentary breakfast and manager’s reception, and much more.
- Automated Teller (ATM)
- Baggage Storage
- Bar Area
- Beverage Area, Complimentary
- Breakfast Area, Complimentary
- Coin Laundry ($2.00)
- Gift Shop
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Luggage Hold
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- On-Site Convenience Store
- Room Service
Our Embassy Suites Santa Clara – Silicon Valley hotel offers an ideal location in the heart of Silicon Valley just minutes from the Santa Clara Convention Center, Great America Theme Park, downtown San Jose and San Jose Airport (SJC). Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, our hotel amenities and friendly staff will meet your needs. Our contemporary guest suites, each with a living area and separate bedroom, offer great accommodations for single travelers, multiple guests or families.
Begin each day with a free cooked-to-order breakfast and snack on complimentary cocktails and drinks at our Evening Reception*. Enjoy the reception, as well as lunch and dinner, in the contemporary Valley Plaza Café, which offers a California-inspired menu of American and international favorites.
Business guests appreciate an array of useful services, such as eight elegant meeting rooms and the 24-hour BusinessLink™ Business Center. Hosting a meeting is easy with our on-site meeting planning services. Choose a package or customize your meeting with help from our on-site staff to coordinate the day for you. Our venue also hosts weddings, and offers wedding planning services to accommodate every bride’s request, from the rehearsal dinner to the cutting of the cake.
*Service of alcohol subject to state and local laws. Must be of legal drinking age.
Embassy Suites Santa Clara – Silicon Valley is located between North San Jose and Sunnyvale, a location convenient to many high tech companies, the Santa Clara Convention Center, as well as entertainment and attractions. Mineta San Jose International Airport is a short five mile drive to the south. A day trip to San Francisco is just 45 minutes away or head south an hour to Monterey/Carmel.
Fun for the whole family is right in our backyard at California’s Great America Theme Park, check out our package deal. Visit Mission Santa Clara de Asis at Santa Clara University and see a historic landmark. There is also plenty of local shopping within 5 miles at the Great Mall, Valley Fair Mall, or Santana Row.
Our hotel staff will be pleased to offer you further information and recommendations on what to see and where to go, just ask anytime during your stay.
- All rooms must be reserved under individual names
- Hotel will ask for a credit card to be authorized upon arrival for room and tax charges, $25 incidental per night, we release all un-used funds upon departure, *Bank pending
- Check in is at 3pm and checkout is 12noon. Rooms are guaranteed for a late arrival with a credit card guarantee but if anyone may arrive after midnight, please contact me or the front desk. Guests arriving before 3pm will be accommodated as rooms become available. Hotel staff will check in baggage for those arriving early.
- Breakfast is served Monday -Friday 6am-9am and Saturday/Sunday from 7am – 10:30am; our complimentary evening reception is from 5:30pm-7:30pm
Mary Love Joy Jacob | Events Manager
Embassy Suites Santa Clara – Silicon Valley
2885 Lakeside Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Direct: 408 845 7212 | Fax: 408 492 9121
Youngers Room Block Code: PRS Olders Room Block Code: OPR
Please call hotel for a team contract, not as individuals seeking rooms – Please follow procedures listed on the right.