**PLEASE NOTE ALL ROSTERS MUST BE UPDATED BY 5:00 PM ON THE CORRESPONDING NIGHT OF YOUR CHECK-IN (see below for check-in timetable).
ALL PLAYERS THAT ARE PLAYING IN THE TOURNAMENT MUST BE ON YOUR GOTSOCCER ROSTER.
THERE WILL BE NO IN-PERSON CHECK-IN. ALL CHECK-INS MUST BE DONE ONLINE.
Rosters are currently frozen, but you can still add players to your tournament roster up UNTIL you check-in: To do this, follow these instructions:
- Add players to your GotSoccer roster as normal (see bottom of page to add guest or loan players)
- Go to the “Roster” link at the top of your page
- Select the Pleasanton RAGE Tournament you are checking in for from the drop down menu
- Two rosters will appear. The top roster is your “Official Tournament Roster;” the bottom roster is your main roster. To add a player to the “Tournament Roster,” click the “add” button next to their name. Please remove players from the tournament roster that are not playing by clicking the “release” button next to their name. (Please note: this does NOT release them from your roster, just from the tournament roster.) PRINT OUT AND SIGN YOUR ROSTER BY CLICKING THE “Roster” link located just above your roster in the “REGISTRATION” box. You will then upload this document per instructions below.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CHECK-IN:
- Copy of Official Roster (US CLUB, CYSA, Cal South, USYS etc..)
- Player Pass Cards
- Agreement Sheet
- Signed Official GOTSOCCER Roster (see below instructions for ONLINE)
ONLINE CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS:
- Log onto your GotSoccer account and go to “Roster” tab. Select the corresponding Pleasanton RAGE Tournament you are checking in for from the drop down menu.
- You will then see 2 rosters. The top roster is your Pleasanton RAGE Official Tournament Roster. Make sure all players playing in the tournament are on this roster, you will then print this roster by clicking “Roster” tab located next to Docs (see below).
- Print this roster (double check that all players participating in the tournament are on this roster). Sign this roster. Scan this roster.
- Go to the “Events” tab and select our event from the list. Then select the “Documents” tab on the far right.
- UPLOAD your Official Roster (US CLUB, CYSA, USYS, Cal South etc..)
- UPLOAD your signed GotSoccer tournament Roster (that you just printed out and signed)
- UPLOAD your signed “Agreement Sheet” AVAILABLE HERE
- UPLOAD your player passes
- Once these documents are verified, you will see a green check mark next to them. (This may take up to a day depending on the time it is uploaded.)
- YOU’RE ALL SET! Team must check in with the field marshal 40 minutes before the start of each match with your player pass cards.
GUEST PLAYER (LOAN PLAYER) INSTRUCTIONS:
***ALL PLAYERS, INCLUDING GUEST PLAYERS MUST BE ON YOUR GOTSOCCER ROSTER. HAND WRITTEN NAMES are NOT ACCEPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES**
- Register the player on GotSoccer under “Players”
- Register for our event
- Go to your team GotSoccer account and select our event from the list
- Go to the “Guests” tab and select the player. From the drop down menu, add this player to your team
- Go to the “Roster” tab. From the drop down menu, select our event. Two rosters will appear, from the bottom roster click the “Add” button to add this player to your official roster.
RAGE College Showcase OLDERS weekend: Must be completed before 12 noon on Thursday, July 20th
RAGE College Showcase YOUNGERS weekend: Must be completed by 6pm, Thursday, July 27th